Newly Renovated: Your Venetian Hideaway Awaits!
Imagine yourself living the life of a Venetian... watching the gentle canal, eating delicious food, sipping a local wine, and dreaming while you sleep well.
Sogni del Canale lets you escape from the real world into the dream of a true Venetian. Embrace the local lifestyle and tranquility after a day seeing the wondrous sites of Venezia.
- Have privacy for your family, or 2 couples, with 2 Bedrooms/2 Baths - newly renovated.
- Experience the beauty of a Canal-side apartment with four large windows directly overlooking the canal.
- Enjoy being perfectly tucked away from the crowds and noise, yet close to the major sites.
- Delight in the recently renovated full size kitchen for cooking.
- Savor exquisite fairly priced food that is just 1 minute away with a wide selection of delicious local restaurants. on the Via Garibaldi.
- Peak around the corner for some of the most famous "laundry hanging" sites in all of Venezia!
- Except for the wardrobes (one of which is over 200 years old), you will be pleased with all new furniture, bathrooms, and bedding.
- Enjoy the convenient proximity to the Venice Biennale - your apartment faces the Arsenale exhibit space.
- Be inspired by the peace and quiet that is our little escape from the world.
Let the others be tourists. You will have lived inside the secret Venezia that others only dream about. Take advantage of these opening rate specials today!
Recently renovated and added to the rental market in 2018, Sogni del Canale truly is the best of both worlds. You can get to any of the major sights in Venice by walking under 20 minutes. Plus by living in the "real" Venice, you get an authentic and tranquil experience that general tourists don't.
Watch families take their children home from school. See locals selecting their vegetables and fresh fish straight from the stands. Stroll the grocery aisles to find Venetian specialties to cook at home. Spot residents sitting to talk about life at a neighborhood table. Enjoy a relaxing evening in your apartment as silence comes to rest over your little neighborhood.
And the best part is, at Sogni del Canale you are still close to the most popular sights:
- Via Garibaldi - one of the most authentic streets in Venice. Developed by Napoleon Bonaparte with restaurants, salami, vegetables and more! 1 minute walk.
- Arsenale - The historic Naval Shipyard of Venice - once the most powerful place in the world. 6 minute walk.
- Giardini - Venice's "Central Park" 3 minute walk to the entrance.
- La Biennale - Venice's original famous art, architecture and dance exhibits - 2 minute walk.
- St Mark's Basilica - Glorious golden church with the bones of St Mark! - 17 minute walk.
- St Mark's Square - Enjoy a glass of wine at one of the famous cafes while listening to an orchestra. 17 minute walk.
Insider's tip: Getting lost is the best way to discover the secret Venezia that is NOT on a map.